Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Summer

Rhys and I have been super busy this month. I am loving spending so much time together before I head back to work. I am not looking forward to leaving him during the day in the fall, but it will be another milestone! Rhys has been getting bigger and bigger each day and finding new things around him that amaze him. In the past week he has really started focusing on something or someone, and he definitely looks for Jared and I when we are talking. He started to talk back to us, making all sorts of noise. The other night we were putting him to sleep going through our night time routine, and he started singing with me! It was super cute.

Last week we took Rhys' first pictures. I must say that they turned out awesome. I can't believe how cute he is! The photographer did a great job I must say considering he was just waking up from a nap and I wouldn't let him drink all of his bottle so we could get the photos taken! Here are my favs....









In other news, we went to a wedding this weekend. It was so much fun. My friend from high school Anna, married the man of her dreams James. It was a beautiful wedding and so much happiness. It was such a blessing to be a part of their special day. Other than that things here have been quiet. We are trying to go to New Orleans this weekend but are not sure we are going to make it. I will leave you all with some random pictures of the wedding and our life in general!

Hanging out in my chair


Jared, Rhys and I at the wedding


Rhys and his daddy






Just hanging out around the house


I am sure that we will have more later as we are going to New Orleans this weekend to celebrate the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment