Sunday, August 29, 2010

Park Time

One Saturday I convinced Jared to go to Ikea.  Rhys was so good at Ikea that we decided to stop at the park on the way home. We stop at Memorial park and found this awesome playground with no one on it! We had it all to ourselves! Needless to say Rhys loved it! He cried so hard when we had to leave but crashed as soon as we got into the car! Enjoy!























As you can tell, he has such a great time at the park. Lately we have been taking him swimming. He loves it! I think we go just about every weekend down to the Marina, swim and watch the boats. Jared and I have to be so careful that he won't jump in without us watching. The other morning after we took him out he decided he wanted to go back in. It was a little scary. I pictures but I will post them later! Hopefully with the school year starting and the routine back in swing I will get better at posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment