Friday, June 11, 2010

This and That



Things have been so busy around here. It was the end of the school year so I have been busy closing up my classroom, getting everything in order for my kiddos to move on. At the same time I have been going to school and interviewing for new jobs!
Rhys has become quite the dare devil. He loves to climb on things and up things and if you aren't watching him, the next thing you know he will be on top of the coffee table dancing. I think he changes everyday it seems like there is always something different going on with him. One of his favorite activities right now is to call someones name when they are calling his. It it too funny and I am going to have to get a video of it soon.

Jared is trying to teach Rhys at a young age to love sports, especially baseball.
Rhys loves to slide and play on the swingset at Nonnie's house

And he has figured out how to climb up the rock wall.

I have some more pictures of Jared and Rhys cutting the grass and trying to swim. They will have to wait because I hear Rhys playing in the bathroom.....

1 comment:

  1. Thats my man. I love to see him and Jared out there doing it up with the sports. You need to find a post office that you can go kick the soccer ball against the brick wall and then go down to the Viet. mart and get egg rolls when you get tired. We miss you guys a ton, you should see Marley trying to kiss the computer screen when I get on the blog and show her pictures of Rhys. Please keep the pictures comming. I hate missing out on him growing up but atleast the blog keeps me informed a bit. Take care you guys, We love ya'll

    ReplyDelete