Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rainy Thursday

Things here have been super busy--I seem to not have enough time in the day to get things done for myself, let alone take tons of pictures of Rhys and post them on the blog! I don't have much to say so I will get onto the pictures.

Oh. Rhys has a tooth! About two weeks ago I stuck my finger in his mouth and low and behold there it was. He is pretty guarded with it and usually sticks his tongue over it. But it is there. And he is trying to crawl and pull himself up on things all the time. He will get onto all fours and then start rocking back and forth. Most of the time he just pushes himself backwards. I will have to add the video of that later! Jared and I need to watch Flash Forward.....




More pictures to come after Halloween!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's my man! Getting on with the chomping. Glad to see Rhys is doing well. Looking forward to seeing ya'll at Christmas. HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete